Every week, all I want to do is leave early on Fridays. At my old job, I worked until about noon or so every Friday and then was free to hop around in meadows all afternoon long. Here, however, since I am not tied to a pager 24/7, I do not have this luxury. Below is my attempt to fake her out about it:
Woohoo! I get to leave early!
what?
youre leaving?
I asked my boss if I could
said i had to take my cat to the vet
no you didnt
i did!
i'm just finishing up some work first
i dont believe in jackalopes, susan
Filling a void with a cuter void.
-
So last week Victor and Hailey and I went to socialize feral shelter
kittens and the kittens were all like, “fuck you guys” and hid but there
was this lank...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment