9/16/08

On procrastinating ... and not

So the painful task of packing up and cleaning the old apartment is still in progress.  I have piles and piles of things that I either A:) haven't used since the last time I moved them, B:) have never used, C:) couldn't fit into if my life depended on it (big and small) D:) can't seem to part with because (insert relative's name here) gave it to me as a gift.  It's amazing to me just how much stuff I actually own.  So, I'm digging in, working on finishing, pretending not to procrastinate three hours at a time.  And, I noticed something yesterday -- I don't really mind doing it.  It's not FUN, per se, but it's not unbearable.  (I will deny saying that if pressed.)

Okay, I'm off to plug away a bit more.  If you want anything that I might find in the old apartment, comment away!!!  (Carrie, the double-boiler is SO yours...)

No comments: