12/28/08

Five days off, and some 70* weather

Give a girl some time off and some nice weather, and she'll show you what spring fever feels like.  It was in the seventies here on Saturday.  Um...  in case you're not a native, this blog hails from Cleveland.  Weather in the seventies -- in the winter -- is more than rare.  I didn't wear a coat for the first time in three months.  It gives me a little hope.  It reminds me that everything changes.   It also makes it very hard to prepare for another work week tomorrow.  Nice thing is, I can pretend that tomorrow is Thursday. 

Oh, delusion.  I so enjoy your company.

On the other side of blogging, I spent a few lovely days with family, opened a lot of terrific presents, and ate a lot of really, really good food.  Holidays come around this time of year to remind us that we should eat together, with friends, in the dark of night, because we have to go back to work on Monday.  And to recite old rhymes to new family:

There was a little girl
Who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead

When she was good,
     she was very, very good

But when she was bad,
     she was horrid

p.s.  I suppose you might think that this might apply to/be written about me.  I suppose you'd be right.

1 comment:

Ruthanne said...

So written about you!