Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write down the top 10 songs you cannot live without. The ones you can listen to over and over and never get tired of. They don't have to be in any particular order. These are the songs that make you laugh, cry, think of an old friend, whatever the reason. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If you were tagged, it's because I want to know more about you. To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 10 songs, tag 25 people, then click publish.
1. Mykonos by The Fleet Foxes
2. Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel
3. Waiting for the End of the World by Elvis Costello
4. Bones of You by Elbow
5. Limp by Fiona Apple
6. Australia by The Shins
7. Hearts and Bones by Paul Simon
8. Astair by Matt Costa
9. Hasn't Been Long Enough by Eric Hutchinson
10. Girl That You Lost to Cocaine by Sia
A Very Important Summer Camp Update - Ezra and Ike attended a kids' cooking camp this week, which has been delightful, especially since Ezra sweet talked his counselor into letting him bring ho...
9 hours ago