7. The sun is shining today and the sky looks like a periwinkle crayon.
8. I'm getting together with friends from grade school this saturday for dinner.
9. I have eighty-nine podcasts on my phone waiting for me.
10. I ate breadsticks for breakfast.
11. I found a huge chunk of music I don't know yet, by artists I love.
12. I remembered my gloves today.
It’s us, but in dead animal form. But not really dead because they weren’t ever alive. Undead? No. That makes them sound like vampires. So not that. Fuck. I don’t know the word. Hey, how long can a title be? Because this seems excessive. Someone should stop me. Jesus. This is as bad as 280-character twitter. - Victor is finally home from Japan and I didn’t set the house on fire or eat any of our pets while he was gone. Yay for the small things! He always comes b...
2 days ago