- Go to breakfast one day, order breakfast in one day.
- Go somewhere unexpected and take a walk, maybe some pics.
- Watch the twelve hours of crap TV we have DVR'd.
- Grab a Sunday NY Times (or a book, or my laptop) and go to the new bookstore/wine place around the corner. (I'd also love to shake the hand of the person who invented the bookstore/wine shop. Well done, good chap. Well done.)
- Mail the double-boiler to Carrie. (Mrrrppphhhtt. I can't even keep a straight face.)
(Read to the end for an announcement that will make you say OH GURL WHAT R U THINKING) - The boys brought the first cold of the season home approximately five minutes after returning to school in September. I've been stuck with a nagging, persi...
20 hours ago