- Go to breakfast one day, order breakfast in one day.
- Go somewhere unexpected and take a walk, maybe some pics.
- Watch the twelve hours of crap TV we have DVR'd.
- Grab a Sunday NY Times (or a book, or my laptop) and go to the new bookstore/wine place around the corner. (I'd also love to shake the hand of the person who invented the bookstore/wine shop. Well done, good chap. Well done.)
- Mail the double-boiler to Carrie. (Mrrrppphhhtt. I can't even keep a straight face.)
Working the program - Dealing with chronic mental illness is hard. A few months ago I finished TMS to treat my depression and anxiety and it helped but I still struggle. I hav...
13 hours ago